segunda-feira, 19 de agosto de 2013

Creative Commons in Context

Week 2: Creative Commons in Context

TASK 2
Sérgio Leal said:
The exercise was interesting to recall some CC licenses. My extra contribution was: "Not to carry the information that mean the 3 licenses, just like to mention that I use in the material that I produce the license Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike CC BY-NC-SA."

The exercise was interesting to recall some CC licenses. Highlight the next image and also the following website: http://creativecommons.org/choose/

TASK 3
Sérgio Leal said:
Exercise 1
Exercise 2
Exercise 3

TASK 4
Sérgio Leal said:
I talked to my wife (she is from a different profissional area than mine, she is CRA) and never heard of CC, only Copyright.
I explained the concept of the CC and its meaning and some applications and she was curious and liked the idea.
She was excited to explore CC on their own from now on.
What I did to address the CC licenses was to show my answers to the tasks of this course and show some videos. She also answered a questionnaire to see if she understand the various CC licenses and used the CC Chooser. Became a fan.
She understood the concept very well (as is my wife also could not say anything else :) ).

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário